Mold Cleanup Company & Mold Removal Anaheim
Mold remediation is more important than you think. Whatever the cause of water damage, whether it be a leaking washing machine or a major natural flooding incident, the secondary effects such as mold growth can be a huge health hazard.
We are a Mold Remediation company that has delighted our customers with great results for over 15 years now. Of all places in need of mold remediation, Anaheim and other humid states require mold remediation service the most. Whether it is black mold remediation or damage control for any other type of mold, our mold remediation service is thorough and quick – ensuring that you and your family are safe from all health hazards.
Prevention of mold growth
• Fix leaky plumbing and leaks in the building envelope as soon as possible.
• Watch for condensation and wet spots. Fix source(s) of moisture problem(s) as soon as possible.
• Prevent moisture due to condensation by increasing surface temperature or reducing the moisture level in air (humidity). To increase surface temperature, insulate or increase air circulation. To reduce the moisture level in air, repair leaks, increase ventilation (if outside air is cold and dry), or dehumidify (if outdoor air is warm and humid).
• Keep heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) drip pans clean, flowing properly, and unobstructed.
• Vent moisture-generating appliances, such as dryers, to the outside where possible.
• Maintain low indoor humidity, below 60% relative humidity (RH), ideally 30-50%, if possible.
• Perform regular building/HVAC inspections and maintenance as scheduled.
• Clean and dry wet or damp spots within 48 hours.
• Don't let foundations stay wet. Provide drainage and slope the ground away from the foundation.
Mold Remediation and Cleanup Methods
A variety of mold remediation and cleanup methods are available for remediation damage to building materials and furnishings caused by moisture control problems and mold growth. The specific method or group of methods used will depend on the type of material affected. Please note that a professional mold remediation company may use some methods not covered in these guidelines - absence of a method in the guidelines does not necessarily mean that it is not used. We use the best and most modern Mold Remediation and Cleanup Methods. Our technicians have real world expertise in drying all kinds of environments, quickly and cost effectively returning facilities to pre-incident condition. Supported by the world’s largest fleet of drying equipment, our specialist water damage technicians can immediately install robust and regularly maintained dehumidifiers to dry affected areas and control the environment within the property. Water extraction machines are also carried to allow for the removal of standing water.
Typical Procedure for mold remediation:
The Tiled area is pre vacuumed and sprayed with hot cleaning agents. Then the floor is buffed with a rotary cleaner to evenly spread the cleaning solution and to clean the grouting and the tiles efficiently. Finally cleaning agents are removed and the floor cleaned. If necessary industrial blowers will be used to dry the surface leaving the floor sparkling clean.